Become a member of C4 Atlanta!
By joining us as a member, your organization and staff will gain access to the growing lineup of services and opportunities available through C4 Atlanta and our partner organizations.
Here are some of the benefits of membership:
- Access to Atlanta Arts and Culture Census
- ArtsForce - Connecting arts organizations and artists together through a dynamic web/mobile application. Atlanta’s resource for jobs in the arts, artistic opportunities, collaboration and more.
- Atlanta Spaces – An online, venue management system for arts organizations to list rental space available for performances, rehearsals, film shootings, music recordings, classes and other special events. Atlanta Spaces includes Google Maps and the ability to book a space online. Possible through a partnership with Fractured Atlas.
- Fractured Atlas Associate Membership: access to liability insurance, health care plans & online training
- Individual Artist Memberships for your organization’s key staff.
- Networking opportunities
In addition to these services and opportunities, your membership will also support
- TechsmARTs - Free monthly discussion for arts administrators on using technology as a tool for organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- C4 Atlanta’s partnership with the Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program
- Opportunities for individual artist to thrive professionally through programs like Ignite
- Participation in the development of shared community resources and initiatives
Membership levels and costs are tied to your organizations’ budget size.
|Membership Levels||Budget Size||Dues|
|Emerging||$0 – $50,000||$100|
|Small||$50,001 – $100,000||$150|
|Medium||$100,001 – $250,000||$240|