Just a brief update from your neighborhood arts service organization:
Tonight we will be participating in Gather Atlanta. Come see us, and visit all the other cool groups there as well. In preparation for Gather, we have put together a rocking one-sheet. We will have this up on our site next week for you to download. We also created an email sign-up page on our website. Our email solutions provider is Atlanta’s very own MailChimp. We love MailChimp (and no we did not receive money for writing that). Join our list!
Over the next three weeks we will:
- File for our 501 (c) 3 – we have an attorney thanks to Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
- Create a Board Development Plan
- Develop our first Fundraising plan
- Develop a plan to launch our professional development seminars in late fall
- Spec out our website – and put out an RFP for programmers (later we will move to designers)
- Work on our branding & Media
We also have two potential strategic partnerships that we hope to implement. We want to gather more details about both before we announce our plans, but as soon as we know, you will know.
Did I mention you should join our email list? Yeah. You should. Our list will give you the opportunity to learn more about C4 Atlanta AND about other organizations as well. We plan to make our general email only go out once per month (with the exception of advocacy alerts and items that need immediate attention).
We hope to see you at Gather Atlanta!
P.S. – Join our email group!