Hello again! We can’t wait for our first ever art show & fundraiser,“Tension.” In anticipation, we thought you’d want to get acquainted with some more of our fabulous participating artists. Enjoy!
Name: Kathy Rennell Forbes
1. Favorite Atlanta artist: “Jim Chapman, though he now lives in Lulu, GA.”
2. Do you own any pets?: “No pets right now.”
3. Favorite local restaurant?: “Piola in Midtown.”
1. Who is your favorite Atlanta artist?: “Poet, doll maker, activist and organizer, Alice Lovelace.”
3. What is your favorite local restaurant?: “Holy Taco on Glenwood Ave; I love that they serve delicious food, support local farmers and are affordable. One taco is $3.”
1. Who is your favorite Atlanta artist?: “Brian Dettmer – he combines my love of books with my love for art objects!”
3. What is your favorite local restaurant?: “My favorite local “restaurant” is home! Ahh, the Romanian traditional flavor bursting food with an infusion of French cuisine and a bit of sprinkle of Italian, absolutely delish!!! Otherwise I really like the Magical Attic of Café Jonah in Buckhead – with it’s heart warming feel and “Pay What You Think It’s Worth” Sunday brunch.”
Can’t wait to see you all in person on May 11th! Please don’t forget to RSVP!