Contemplating the relationship between you the artist and your communities.
Think about your relationship as an artist or artistic entrepreneur to your neighborhood, city, and region. Then respond to these two questions:
Question 1 (Artists Contributions):
- What does your creative work contribute to your communities?
- In general, what do the arts do for a city?
- What do you do for your city or community?
- What SHOULD you do, if anything, that you don’t already do?
Questions 2 (Cities Contributions):
- How should communities develop and support their artists?
- What is your city or community doing, if anything, to help you develop and support you as a creative?
- What areas are creative communities nurtured in your area? Coffee shops? Galleries? Museums? Government spaces? Nonprofit spaces? Corporate spaces? Etc…
March 16th: RSVP now to the GRAND FINALE Potluck for C4ward March Blogathon participants along with anyone who likes eating! C4 Atlanta hosts potlucks in our space for the general, art-loving public — we’ll take the opportunity on Sunday to celebrate the end of the Blogathon and draw names to determine the C4ward March Blogathon prize winners!
Meet fellow bloggers and other artists on Sunday, 4:00-6:00 at the Fuse Gallery of C4. Bring a dish. This event offers another blogging opportunity!