Like last Friday, today is PHOTO FRIDAY. Give yourself permission on PHOTO FRIDAY to write nothing or something. It is up to you! Part of blogging every day is finding ways to make it sustainable. Having one day or more out of every week that requires only photos can provide a much needed break from using words.
Use 5 to 7 photographs (fewer or more if you want) to show and tell about yourself as an “Artist in Your City.” When you travel outside your workspace, how does the artist in your get expressed?
- Where do you journey in your community as an artist?
- Where are you exhibiting, performing, or selling your work?
- How do you appear (attire, attitude, and ambition)?
- Are you working at another job to support your art making?
- What places do you frequent most often in your community? Why?
- Do you support other artists at their events?
- Who is in your community that you want to connect with?
- Who cultivates the artist in you?
- Where do you go to relax and regenerate your creative spirit?
March 16th: RSVP now to GRAND FINALE Potluck for C4ward March Blogathon participants along with anyone who likes eating! C4 Atlanta hosts potlucks in our space for the general, art-loving public — we’ll take the opportunity on Sunday to celebrate the end of the Blogathon and draw names to determine the C4ward March Blogathon prize winners!
Meet fellow bloggers and other artists on Sunday, 4:00-6:00 at the Fuse Gallery of C4. Bring a dish. This event offers another blogging opportunity!