On this last day of the C4ward March Blogathon, you have two prompts to choose from. Your choice!
Prompt 1: Take a moment to take inventory of the results of continuous blogging about your art and networking with other artists through their blogs.
- What have you learned about yourself?
- What connections have you made with other artists?
- Did you find a rhythm and style to express yourself about your art through blogging?
- Did you discover anything new about your relationship to your art?
- Do you have any better understanding of the role you play as an artist in your community?
- Is blogging a worthwhile activity?
- What do you need to keep you blogging regularly?
- What questions do you have?
Prompt 2: Think for a moment of the fellow artists that have been on this journey of continuous blogging with you. What gift can you give them?
- Post an image with a photo caption
- Write the lyrics of a love song, another Haiku, a creative paragraph
- Record yourself singing a song, playing a musical instrument, reading a poem
- Record yourself dancing or using a puppet
March 16th: GRAND FINALE Potluck for C4ward March Blogathon participants along with anyone who likes eating! C4 Atlanta hosts potlucks in our space for the general, art-loving public — we’ll take the opportunity tomorrow to celebrate the end of the Blogathon and draw names to determine the C4ward March Blogathon prize winners!
Meet fellow bloggers and other artists on Sunday, 4:00-6:00 at the Fuse Gallery of C4. Bring a dish. This event offers another blogging opportunity! RSVP now!