The Atlanta Artist Lost Gig Fund is designed to provide financial assistance to Atlanta area artists who have unmet essential needs due to lost revenue from cancelled upcoming events and gigs.
Please NOTE: it is strongly suggested that you save your work as you complete the application. We recommend saving your work in a separate document as the form below will not save it for you.
Funds are extremely limited. We are continuously fundraising and we award those funds as they come in. Because of this, the form may be down temporarily and back up again at a later time.
Unfortunately due to demand, we can only fund each applicant once at this time.
You can help us better understand how COVID-19 is affecting artists in the Atlanta area by taking our impact survey. It takes 2-5 minutes to complete and the results will be shared to advocate for the resources and relief efforts that Atlanta dealing with COVID-19 related issues will need. Take the survey here.
This fund is open to arts workers of ANY discipline including arts administrators, visual artists, craft artisans, performing artists of all kinds, musicians, writers, and all others. You must have documentation of your agreement for work (contract, email agreement, etc.) and documentation of the cancellation during the time of the COVID-19 crisis in order to apply (email stating such from contractor, etc.).
Full Application Requirements:
- 18 years old or older.
- Be a current resident of the 10 county Atlanta Metro region (Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties, and the city of Atlanta). Documentation is required to prove residency.
- Have financial need due to loss of income from a current or future opportunity due to COVID-19. You will be asked to specify your unmet need due to the lost opportunity for which you are applying.
- An Artist who makes a living off of their art based practice. Your artistic practice must contribute financially enough to cause a hardship to your expenses.
NOTE: Priority of disbursement will be given to:
- Current C4 Atlanta members
- Artists who are disabled or immunocompromised
- Artists who identify as Black, Indigenous, People of Color, transgender, and/or nonbinary.
Artists may request funding amounts between $1-$500 at this time.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the form below to apply for funding. Please note that due to volume and prioritizing, C4 Atlanta may take a few days to respond to your funding request. Please read all requirements below prior to filling out the application.
Documents required to complete the form:
- Proof of Residency (ID or bill)
- Artist Resume or CV
- Proof of Gig or Job with Payment Amount (Contract, Agreement, etc.)
- Proof of Your COVID-19 Hardship (email or other correspondence from the organizer or job showing cancellation).
We understand that the need for Atlanta area artists is far greater than our capacity and we are operating out of the spirit of abundance. A crowdfunding campaign has been created to replenish the fund. Applicants who receive funding are welcomed to pay back funds when and if they are able in the future.
Please ask only for what you need, so that we may be able to give funding to others in need.
Funding requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis until funds are depleted. If the form below is closed, please continue to check the website as we will open the form as soon as we receive more funds.
Please check out additional resources listed in our blog post HERE
For additional questions not addressed on this page, please email us at email@example.com.