The Atlanta Artist Lost Gig Fund is designed to provide financial assistance to Atlanta area who have unmet needs due to lost revenue from cancelled upcoming events and gigs. NOTE: priority will be given to current C4 Atlanta members.
Who Can Apply?
This fund is open to arts workers of ANY discipline including arts administrators, visual artists, craft artisans, performing artists of all kinds, musicians, writers, and all others. You must have documentation of your agreement for work (contract, email agreement, etc.) and documentation of the cancellation in order to apply (email stating such from contractor, etc.).
How Do I Apply?
Please complete the form below to apply for funding. Please note that due to volume, C4 Atlanta may take a few days to respond to your funding request. Please read all requirements below prior to filling out the application.
Documents required to complete the form:
- Proof of Residency (ID or bill)
- Artist Resume or CV
- Proof of Gig or Job with Payment Amount (Contract, Agreement, etc.)
- Proof of Your Hardship (email or other correspondence from the organizer or job showing cancellation).
Full Application Requirements:
- Applicants do not have to be current members of C4 Atlanta (as of March 15), but we will prioritize C4 Atlanta members with need. However, we encourage ALL artists with need to apply.
- 18 years old or older.
- Be a current resident of the 10 county Atlanta Metro region. Right now, C4 Atlanta is able to extend this fund ONLY to current C4 Atlanta members who live in the 10-county Atlanta Metro Area: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties, and the city of Atlanta. Documentation is required to prove residency.
- Have financial need due to loss of income from a current or future opportunity. You will be asked to specify your unmet need due to the lost opportunity for which you are applying.
- An Artist who makes a living off of their art based practice. Your artistic practice must contribute financially enough to cause a hardship to your expenses.
- Artists may request funding amounts between $1-$500 at this time. Artists must also demonstrate that there is an unmet need because of the loss of future income. Documentation is required to show proof of opportunity lost.
We understand that the need for Atlanta area artists is far greater than our capacity and we are operating out of the spirit of abundance. A crowdfunding campaign has been created to replenish the fund. Applicants who receive funding are welcomed to pay back funds when and if they are able in the future.
Please ask only for what you need, so that we may be able to give funding to others in need.
Funding requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
For additional questions not addressed on this page, please email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.