APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
Please check back in Spring 2020 for the next round of applications.
The WarnerMedia Creative Residency program includes a small studio or office that will be subsidized below market rate. Artist will be responsible for paying monthly rent at $325/month. Move-in will be late August and program will begin early September. Artists will also have access to professional training programs through C4 Atlanta and monthly career building events and coaching with C4 staff. The purpose of this program is to provide space, resources and training to grow small Atlanta arts businesses and meet incubator artists’ self-defined business goals by the end of the program year.
Here is a link to how artists will be selected: Incubator Application Scorecard
In addition to studio space, we are asking artists to participate in:
- Ignite (eight-week business planning course)
- AIM or Website Bootcamp (artists get to choose)
- Financial Literacy 101
- Monthly Coaching with C4 Staff
- Monthly check-in and accountability with full incubator cohort
Artists may choose class dates that work for them, but must complete all class requirements within the 12-month program period.
Studio Space Information
- Available studios are between 125-150 sq ft with 9ft drop ceilings
- Floors are pressed tile
- Each studio has natural light
- Elevator access to office
- ADA compliant
- 24 hr access
- Includes access to other common spaces within Fuse Arts Center for meetings, etc.
Who can apply? All disciplines welcome. This program is open to artists living in the City of Atlanta only, and artists will be asked to provide proof of residence as part of their application. Preference will be given to women artists and artists of color. Our goal is to contribute to a diverse block of creative businesses in downtown, Atlanta.
Important dates and information:
- New information coming in Spring 2020
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org