High Museum of Art
Woodruff Arts Center employees play an integral role in creating and supporting great art and education initiatives at the nation’s third largest arts center. Comprised of three Art Partners—Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and High Museum of Art—there’s a role for everyone at The Woodruff.
Reports to:Manager of Family Programs
FLSA:United States of America (Non-Exempt)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborates with the Manager of Family Programs to facilitate summer curriculum.
- Provides guidance and role modelling to Teen Team members through professional leadership, skillful mentorship, and demonstrated responsibility.
- Creates an environment that facilitates and encourages the mission of the Museum and the goals of the Teen Team program.
- Ensures a productive work environment through community-building, building of life skills, and implementing summer curriculum.
- Ability to teach in, through, and about the arts; models object-based learning techniques and in-gallery engagement tools as appropriate.
- With the Manager of Family Programs, ensures the physical and emotional safety of Teen Team members.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching and a warm, friendly personality with the ability to communicate effectively with Teen Team members, staff, and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
Woodruff Arts Center