What is the Warner Media Creative Residency?
The WarnerMedia Creative Residency is a year-long arts entrepreneurship accelerator residency program. Artists have access to professional training programs through C4 Atlanta, monthly career-building events, and monthly coaching. The program includes a small studio or office that will be subsidized below-market rate. The purpose of this program is to provide space, resources, and training to grow small Atlanta arts businesses and meet incubator artists’ self-defined business goals by the end of the program year. Artist will be responsible for paying monthly rent at $325/month.
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section at the bottom of this page.
Who can apply?
All disciplines welcome. This program is open to artists living in the City of Atlanta only, and artists will be asked to provide proof of residence as part of their application. Preference will be given to women artists and artists of color. Our goal is to contribute to a diverse block of creative businesses in downtown, Atlanta.
Professional Development Training
In addition to studio space, WarnerMedia Residency Artists participate in:
- Ignite (eight-week business planning course)
- AIM Atlanta or Website Bootcamp (artists get to choose)
- Financial Literacy 101
- Monthly Coaching with C4 Staff
- Monthly check-in and accountability with full incubator cohort
Artists may choose class dates that work for them, but must complete all class requirements within the 12-month program period.
FUSE Arts Center Studio Information
- Available studios are between 125-150 sq ft with 9ft drop ceilings
- Internet, Utilities, Mail Privileges and Trash Pickup included
- Floors are pressed tile
- Each studio has natural light
- Elevator access to office
- ADA compliant
- 24 hr access
- Includes access to other common spaces within Fuse Arts Center for meetings, kitchenette, etc.
2021-2022 Applications Coming Soon!
Please check back in Spring 2021 for 2021-2022 residency applications.
2021 - 2022 Selection Committee will be announced soon!
Application Launch: Spring 2021
Application Deadline: TBA
Notification of Acceptance: TBA
What WarnerMedia Residents are Saying:
"C4 Atlanta creates a community of artists that create sustainable art."
Najah Ali, actor, director, producer