COVID-19 Update: This course is now being offered as an online workshop until further notice due to the threat of COVID-19. Course dates will stay the same, and students will receive information regarding how to access their classes online after registration.
AIM Atlanta is a four-week, marketing class specifically designed for artists, administrators, and small arts businesses. Participants will learn about how to create a robust marketing strategy while honoring your creative voice and talent. Participants will gain an understanding of:
- How to effectively market their creative offerings and to whom
- Marketing concepts that can be implemented right away with $0
- The importance of building trust and meaningful relationships with patrons
- How marketing can boost your creative brand without the gimmicks
- Tuesdays, Apr 21 – May 12, 2020 | 10:30 am – 1:30pm online via Zoom
Interested in sponsoring AIM? Email: email@example.com