COVID-19 Update: This course is now being offered as an online workshop until further notice due to the threat of COVID-19. Course dates will stay the same, and students will receive information regarding how to access their classes online after registration.
Fundraising 101 is a three-hour workshop to help artists and arts organizations navigate tactics for raising funds in support of their art projects.
- Friday, August 21, 2020 – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm online via Zoom
During this course, participants will have an opportunity to learn:
- Basic fundraising practices for artists
- Crowdfunding principles and common digital platforms
- Funder-informed tactics and a before-and-after look at grant seeking
- A wealth of support resources and tips