Let’s Talk About Tax is a 3-hour workshop designed to help take the frustration out of understanding common tax issues that affect arts workers and small arts businesses. Presented by Roshanda Naulls and Phillip Buelterman, of Aprio (see below for bios), this course will cover common questions artists have regarding deductions, in addition to different types of corporate structures and the tax implications of each.
When: Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Price: $25 for non-members; FREE for C4 Atlanta members
Who: This workshop will be led by Roshanda Naulls, CPA, and Phillip Buelterman, CPA, of Aprio
Where: Fuse Arts Center, 132 Mitchell St SW, Third Floor, Atlanta, GA 30303
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- Common Business Structures in the State of Georgia
- Financial Pros/Cons of Common Business Entities Types
- Tools to Help Structure Record Keeping for Tax Season
- Best Practices for Working with a Tax Professional
- Effects of Recent Tax Legislation on Small Businesses and Individuals
Please note: Content in this workshop is provided for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an alternative to working with a professional tax adviser.