The 2019 Unified Auditions will be held on March 18 & 19 – Hosted by the Fine Arts Department on the Clarkston campus of GSU|Perimeter College
Address: 53735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021
Deadline to apply as an auditor: February 11, 2019
Any equity and non-equity theatre company can apply to audit during the 2019 Unified Auditions. There is a required Auditor Application fee of $200 which includes:
- Entry into both unified audition days and the Designer Meet & Greet on the 18th
- 2 artistic auditors for the audition process on both days (the auditors can be different each day)
- 1 technical staff member for the Designer Meet & Greet
WHAT ELSE DOES THE $200 FEE COVER?
- Unified Auditions: Auditions will take place from 10:00am to 4:45pm on Monday, March 18, 2019 and from 10:00am to 4:45pm on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
- Unified Designer/Technician Meet & Greet: Attendance in the the Designer Meet and Greet is optional for all designers and technicians who apply. All resumes submitted will be provided to participating theatres regardless of attendance. The in-person Designer Meet will take place Monday, March 18th from 1:00pm to 2:15pm. Additional information can be found on the “Designer Meet & Greet” page.
Any equity or non-equity company or individual that pays the full $200 entry fee is eligible to attend both days of auditions as well as the Designer Meet & Greet.
All paid auditing companies or individuals gain access to both days of auditions as well as the Designer Meet and Greet. The auditor fee helps support the entire Unifieds process from start to finish. Fees cover staff, extra contract support, accompanist, insurance, delicious snacks, beverages, copious amounts of coffee, stage manager, and all of the other back-end needs. The whole process is from October (planning) to March (auditions).
Auditing companies will be provided with the following:
- an excel sheet breakdown of all accepted artist 48 hours prior to the auditions
- access to the Auditor break room with snacks, food, coffee, and drinks for both days of auditions
- a complete printed packet with actor information including their audition number, AEA status, and house requirements
- 4 separate headshot and resume packets accounting for all actors (2 each day)
- folder for collecting resumes and business cards during the Designer Meet & Greet
- access to an online database of ALL actors and designers who applied, not the accepted auditionees
- Auditor form Deadline: February 11, 2019
- Final Payment Date: March 1, 2019
- Unified Auditions (Day 1) & Designer Meet & Greet : March 18, 2019
- Unified Auditions (Day 2) : March 19, 2019
- Auditions will be held at the Fine Arts Department Auditorium on the Clarkston campus of GSU|Perimeter College, 53735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021 which is ADA compliant and physically accessible.
- C4 Atlanta understands that many organizations have cash flow needs and restrictions. To answer for this we are offering a 2 part payment option where $100 is paid up front as a non-refundable registration deposit, and the remaining $100 is paid no later than February 23rd. Any organization which fails to make the second payment by March 1, 2019 will not be registered for their Auditor seats or Headshot packets. Follow up information regarding secondary payment will be sent via email by February 16th.
All equity and non-equity actors who meet the minimum resume qualifications are encouraged apply. All completed applications received prior to the deadline that meet minimum requirements will be considered by the Selection Committee. This committee is comprised of professional working talent and casting directors from the Atlanta area.
- All companies who have intern or apprentice companies are encouraged to send a complete roster with each actors name to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that your interns are recognized as part of a local ongoing career development program during the review process. This does not guarantee their acceptance, but will inform the Selection Committee during their review.
Any Auditor Applications payments returned for insufficient funds are responsible for make good on payment plus a $35 administrative fee in order for the Application Fee to be processed.
It is your responsibility to notify C4 Atlanta in writing of any changes to your contact information or changes to availability.
The Selection Committee is still to be decided. We will release the name of the official committee soon.
Full application payment is required to along with completed application to be fully registered for Atlanta Unifieds as an Auditing Company. Application fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- 7 Stages
- Academy Theatre
- Actor’s Express
- Alliance Theatre
- American Stage
- Art Station
- Atlanta Shakespeare Company
- Aurora Theatre
- Centre Stage
- Children’s Theatre of Charlotte
- Dunwoody Methodist Church
- Essential Theatre
- Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia Ensemble Theatre
- Horizon Theatre
- Out Front Theatre Company
- Serenbe Playhouse
- Springer Opera House
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Synchronicity theatre
- Theatre Emory
- Theatrical Outfit
- Working Title Playwrights
- Warehouse Theatre