EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to all applications submitted by any Equity actor who is 18 years or older at time of submission. All applications must be an active, paid C4 Atlanta member to qualify (membership must be valid through April 1, 2018)
January 5, 2018
To qualify, Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Basic Artist Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $40.
- MUST be a card-carrying member of Actor’s Equity Association (AEA):
- AEA members who have allowed their AEA membership to lapse do not qualify as card-carrying members of Actor’s Equity Association. If you do not meet the Equity criteria, or you are a Membership Candidate (EMC) you may apply under the Non-Equity criteria to be considered for a Non-Equity audition slot.
- MUST provide a photocopy of your current AEA card* which must be valid through March 2018
- MUST complete the Equity Audition Application by January 5, 2018 in entirety
EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Southwest Performing Arts Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than January 20, 2018
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by February 16, 2018. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)