EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to all applications submitted by any Equity actor who is 18 years or older at time of submission. All applications must be an active, paid C4 Atlanta member to qualify (membership must be valid through April 1, 2020)
**Important: Before applying, please make sure that your headshot and resume are saved in a PDF format only. .JPEG, .Docx, PNG or any other file types will not be accepted our application form software, and you will not be able to submit your application. All files names should include your name (lastname-firstname-filetype.PDF) in order ensure that your files are not separated from your application during the selection process.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION:
- Application Deadline*: Equity Applications must be submitted by January 15, 2020
- Location: Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus
- Headshots: Due in our office by March 1, 2020
- Unifieds date: The Equity portion of Unifieds will be held on Monday, March 16, 2020 (first half of day)
*NO LATE applications will be accepted!
To qualify, Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $45.
- MUST be a card-carrying member of Actor’s Equity Association (AEA):
- AEA members who have allowed their AEA membership to lapse do not qualify as card-carrying members of Actor’s Equity Association. If you do not meet the Equity criteria, or you are a Membership Candidate (EMC) you may apply under the Non-Equity criteria to be considered for a Non-Equity audition slot.
- MUST provide a photocopy of your current AEA card* which must be valid through March 2020
- MUST complete the Equity Audition Application by January 15, 2020 in entirety
You will receive an auto-reply confirming your application submission. Please save this email as it will also include important dates & information.
EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus, which is accessible to all performers. Address: 3735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed throughout the week of January 27, 2020
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 40 headshots/resumes by March 1,2020. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)