Non-Equity Artist Unified Application
EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to applications submitted by any Equity actor who is 18 years or older as of February 1, 2016.
To qualify, Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Individual Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $40.
- MUST be a card-carrying member of Actor’s Equity Association (AEA):
- AEA members who have allowed their AEA membership to lapse do not qualify as card-carrying members of Actor’s Equity Association. If you do not meet the Equity criteria, or you are a Membership Candidate (EMC) you may apply under the Non-Equity criteria to be considered for a Non-Equity audition slot.
- MUST provide a photocopy of your current AEA card* which must be valid through March 2015
- MUST complete the Equity Audition Application by January 15, 2015 in entirety
EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Marcus Jewish Community Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than February 1, 2016
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by March 1, 2016. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2.5 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)
All questions can be sent to email@example.com
Deadline Has Passed. No more applications will be accepted.