NON-EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to applications submitted by any Non-Equity actor meeting the minimum resume requirement who is 18 years or older at time of submission. All submitted applications must be accompanied by an active, paid C4 Atlanta membership to qualify (membership must be valid through April 1, 2018).
Application deadline has passed. We are not accepting anymore. Thank you.
To qualify, Non-Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Individual Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $40.
- MUST meet the Unified Audition’s minimum resume requirements for Non-Equity applicants which includes:
- A minimum of five (5) full stage production credits from community or professional companies with a minimum of one qualifying credit from an Equity Theatre
- OR a minimum of seven (7) full stage production credits from community or professional companies
- Resume MUST BE formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, church plays, or training program productions DO NOT qualify toward the minimum credits required.
NON-EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Southwest Performing Arts Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than January 20, 2018
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by February 16, 2017. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)