NON-EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to applications submitted by any Non-Equity actor meeting the minimum resume requirement who is 18 years or older at time of submission.
January 15, 2017
To qualify, Non-Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Individual Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $40.
- MUST meet the Unified Audition’s minimum resume requirements for Non-Equity applicants which includes:
- A minimum of five (5) full stage production credits from community or professional companies with a minimum of one qualifying credit from an Equity Theatre
- OR a minimum of seven (7) full stage production credits from community or professional companies
- Resume MUST BE formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, church plays, or training program productions DO NOT qualify toward the minimum credits required.
You may only count credits for productions you were in at a college or university if you were NOT a student during the production. Please apply as an Recent Graduate if you would like to include college/university credits. Current and recent College/University students with a graduation date after May 2014 may qualify using University credits with Department Head approval.
NON-EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Southwest Performing Arts Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than February 8, 2017
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by March 8, 2017. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)