Non-Equity Artist Unified Application
NON-EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Deadline Has Passed. No more applications will be accepted.
Consideration is given to applications submitted by any Non-Equity actor who is 18 years or older as of February 1, 2016.
To qualify, Non-Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Individual Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $40.
- MUST meet the Unified Audition’s minimum resume requirements for Non-Equity applicants which includes:
- A minimum of five (5) full stage production credits from community or professional companies with a minimum of one qualifying credit from an Equity Theatre
- OR a minimum of seven (7) full stage production credits from community or professional companies
- Resume MUST BE formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, church plays, or training program productions DO NOT qualify toward the minimum credits required.
- Auditions will be held at the Marcus Jewish Community Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than February 1, 2016
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by March 1, 2016. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)
Please submit all questions to email@example.com