UNIFIEDS RECENT GRADUATE ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
January 15, 2017
Recent college/university graduates who are 18 years and older at time of submission, may apply for the Unified Auditions using credits from school productions in order to meet the minimum non-Equity resume criteria outlined for the Unified Auditions. Applications must be an active, paid member of C4 Atlanta. Student memberships do not qualify.
Please note that this application is ONLY for individuals who have graduated from a college/university or qualifying conservatory program (post high school) in theatre or performing arts. If you have not graduated from a qualifying program within the last 2 year (May 2015 or later) you need to apply under the Non-Equity application.
To qualify for this category you MUST:
- Have graduated from a qualifying theatre degree program within the last 2 years (after May 2015), or you must be prepping to graduate by May 2017. No execptions will be made for individuals who are more than 2 years out of a program.
- Be an individual, Basic Artist Member of C4 Atlanta. You can join or renew your membership when submitting the application.
- Meet the Unified Audition minimum resume requirements of:
- Five (5) full stage production credits from a college or university production
- Formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, or other training program productions DO NOT qualify toward minimum credit requirements.
- Signed copy of the digital Student Credit Verification letter from your College/University Department Head verifying your college credits, and submitted with the application. This form can be completed at this link: https://c4atlanta.org/unified-auditions/verification
If you are a student designer or technician please apply HERE, not on this page.
UNIFIEDS AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Southwest Performing Arts Center, which is accessible to all performers.
- Audition acceptance letters will be distributed no later than February 8, 2017
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 50 headshots/resumes by March 8, 2017. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)