NON-EQUITY ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Consideration is given to applications submitted by any Non-Equity actor meeting the minimum resume requirement who is 18 years or older at time of submission. All submitted applications must be accompanied by an active, paid C4 Atlanta membership to qualify (membership must be valid through April 1, 2020).
Non-Equity Application Deadline is January 15, 2020
- Application Deadline*: Non-Equity Applications must be submitted by January 15, 2020
- Date : Non-Equity & Recent Grad Auditions will take place Monday, March 16, 2020 in the afternoon and on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, all day.
- Location: Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus
- Headshots: Due in our office by March 1, 2020 (based on acceptance)
- Unifieds date: The Non-Equity portion of Unifieds will be held on Monday, March 16, 2020 (afternoon) and Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- Link to Frequently Asked Questions Page
To qualify, Equity applicants:
*NO LATE applications will be accepted!
**Important: Before applying, please make sure that your headshot and resume are saved in a PDF format only. .JPEG, .Docx, PNG or any other file types will not be accepted our application form software, and you will not be able to submit your application. All files names should include your name (lastname-firstname-filetype.PDF) in order ensure that your files are not separated from your application during the selection process.
To qualify, Non-Equity applicants:
- MUST be a current Individual Member of C4 Atlanta. You may join or renew when completing the Unified Audition application. Memberships are $45.
- MUST meet the Unified Audition’s minimum resume requirements for Non-Equity applicants which includes:
- A minimum of five (5) full stage production credits from community or professional companies with a minimum of one qualifying credit from an Equity Theatre
- OR a minimum of seven (7) full stage production credits from community or professional companies
- Resume MUST BE formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, church plays, or training program productions DO NOT qualify toward the minimum credits required.
NON-EQUITY AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus, which is accessible to all performers. Address: 3735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021.
- Audition acceptance/rejection letters will be distributed throughout the week of January 27, 2020
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 40 headshots/resumes by March 1, 2020. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 90 seconds during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)