Application deadline for the recent grad application is January 15, 2019
UNIFIEDS RECENT GRADUATE ARTIST ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Recent college/university graduates who are 18 years and older at time of submission, may apply for the Unified Auditions using credits from school productions in order to meet the minimum non-Equity resume criteria outlined for the Unified Auditions. Applications must be an active, paid member of C4 Atlanta (membership must be valid through April 1, 2019). Student memberships do not qualify.
Please note that this application is ONLY for individuals who have graduated (or will be graduated this summer) from a college/university or qualifying conservatory program (post high school) in theatre or performing arts: (May 2017 – August 2019).
If you have graduated from a qualifying program MORE than 2 years ago, you will need to apply under the Non-Equity application.
**Important: Before applying, please make sure that your headshot and resume are saved in a PDF format only. .JPEG, .Docx, PNG or any other file types will not be accepted our application form software, and you will not be able to submit your application. All files names should include your name (lastname-firstname-filetype.PDF) in order ensure that your files are not separated from your application during the selection process.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFO
- Application Deadline*: Non-Equity Applications must be submitted by January 15, 2019
- Date: Non-Equity & Recent Grad Auditions will take place Monday, March 18, 2019 in the afternoon and on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, all day.
- Location: Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus
- Notifications of Acceptance/Rejection: Sent by January 25, 2019
- Download Frequently Asked Questions PDF
*NO LATE applications will be accepted!
To qualify for this category you MUST:
- Have graduated from a qualifying theatre degree program within the last 2 years (after May 2017), or you must be prepping to graduate by August 2019. No exceptions will be made for individuals who are more than 2 years out of a program.
- Be an individual, Basic Artist Member of C4 Atlanta. You can join or renew your membership when submitting the application. $40/year.
- Meet the Unified Audition minimum resume requirements of:
- Five (5) full stage production credits from a college or university production
- Formatted so that full production stage acting credits appear first. If applicable, full stage production acting credits may be followed by categories for TV/Film, readings, workshops, other acting related experience, or other skills & educational experience. Credits for TV/Film, readings, workshops, or other training program productions DO NOT qualify toward minimum credit requirements.
- Have a College/University Department Head verify your college credits via the link below. Students should copy the link and send it to the appropriate individual for completion. Without this document digitally signed your application will be considered incomplete. https://c4atlanta.org/unified-auditions/verification/
If you are a student designer or technician please apply HERE, not on this page.
UNIFIEDS AUDITION SPECS
- Auditions will be held at the Fine Arts Building, on the GSU, Clarkston Campus, which is accessible to all performers. Address: 3735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021.
- Audition acceptance/rejection letters will be distributed no later than January 25, 2019
If you are selected to perform at the Unified Auditions, you will be asked to submit approximately 40 headshots/resumes by March 1, 2019. The exact number of headshots required will be included in your acceptance letter. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for late headshots.
- If accepted, audition time slots will be 2 minutes during which you should be prepared to present either:
- Two contrasting Monologues
- OR one Monologue and 16 bars of a song (Sheet music must be provided by you day of the audition; no a cappella singing will be allowed)